Booking online is easy. You can browse our cottages in your own time using our cottage search or if you have been sent a brochure or have looked through our online brochure and have a selection of properties that you like, simply enter the cottage code into the search box in the top left corner of the site and then look to see if the cottage is available for the dates that you would like to holiday.
If your chosen cottage is available, just follow the instructions on screen until you reach the confirmation screen and your booking has been made.
Remember: The website has many features - short listing and comparing cottages and customer reviews to help you choose the cottage that is right for you. But if you do book online, do not be afraid of calling us to talk through your booking, it’s what we are here for.
BOOKING BY TELEPHONE
Completed booking forms must be received by CCP within 5 days of booking to validate your insurance policy.
1. CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITES: Read the brochure, note your favourites (2 or 3 properties ideally in case your first choice is booked already). Arrival days are usually Friday or Saturday. Please check with a member of our reservation team to confirm prices if in doubt.
2. CONTACT US: One of our advisors will be delighted to help you. They visit all the properties and have excellent local knowledge.
Monday - Saturday 8.30am - 8.00pm Sundays and Bank Holidays 9.00am - 5.00pm
We have a full 24 hour answerphone service in operation, please always leave a message and contact number.
We are closed: 25th & 26th December and 1st January.
To maintain a high quality of service we may monitor and record telephone calls which may also be used for training and security purposes.
3. PROVISIONAL HOLDS: We can provisionally hold your chosen property, we will give you a booking reference number, please note this on your booking form (and above for your reference). Provisional bookings may be held for up to 48 hours (or longer by written agreement with us) and to confirm your booking we require a deposit but full payment is required if within 2 months of the holiday start date. Please include any extra payment for pets, fuel charge, Green Donation and Personal Travel/Accident Recovery Insurance if applicable.
4. PAYMENT: You can pay by cheque or postal orders made payable to Coastal Cottages of Pembrokeshire; Credit & Debit cards can be put on the booking form, given over the telephone, emailed or faxed. Foreign Currency Bookings can only be accepted by International Money Orders in sterling or sterling Travellers Cheques. Additional 1% charge on a card payment will apply (because we are charged a sum by our bank).
5. DIRECT DEBIT ‘PUFFIN’ PAYMENTS: Spread your holiday payments with our Direct Debit plan. Just let one of our Holiday Organisers know you wish to take the ‘PUFFIN’ PAYMENT OPTION.
NB - Bookings must be made at least 6 months before the holiday start date. A minimum of 15% deposit must be paid at the time of making the initial booking. Direct Debits are taken from your account on the 1st of the month. Set out below are the number of payments according to time prior to balance due date.
6. BONDS: In certain circumstances, at the discretion of the owner, we may take a bond for a stay, to be returned at the end of the stay, once the property has been checked and is authorised by the owner or their representative. Guests will be notified of this at the earliest opportunity.
7. ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF BOOKING: When we receive your payment and completed Booking Form, (please ensure you complete the booking form as per our booking conditions), we will send a confirmation of booking. Please check this and read it carefully, if it is incorrect or you have not received this within 5 working days please notify us immediately, we cannot be held responsible for errors that are not brought to our immediate attention. Please note that a contract is formed upon issue of the booking confirmation and you should check our booking conditions carefully for details of cancellation and refunds.
8. FINAL PAYMENT: Once you have paid in full (two months before your holiday start date), we will send you your receipt, full property address and directions to the property, key arrangements, the name and telephone number of the person to contact should you encounter any problem during your stay and any additional instructions. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of final payment, please contact us immediately. Once again please check this paperwork very carefully including all the instructions and contact us immediately if you have any queries.
9. OUTSTANDING BALANCE: If the holiday balance is still outstanding 7 weeks before the start date of your holiday, we reserve the right to cancel the holiday.
10. OPTION HOLDS FOR 2011: We can hold your holiday property for 2011 (until the property owner releases dates and confirms exact prices). Where property dates and exact prices have already been confirmed for 2011, bookings are now being taken by phone (30% deposit) or online (full payment only). In September/October 2010 a 2011 brochure will be posted to you.
For 2011 holidays where property dates and prices have not yet been confirmed and for 2012 holidays we are able to hold these properties for you so long as a property has been confirmed as available to hold. If a property is available for hold then you will have to pay £50 to hold this. Once the property owner releases details of exact dates and prices we will contact you to confirm the booking. If you proceed with the booking, your £50 fee will be deducted from the holiday cost. If you do not proceed with the booking the £50 fee is non-refundable. Please see conditions for 2011 above as to the amount to be paid when the booking is confirmed.
11. BROCHURES: If you have no use of our brochure or have received more than one (oops sorry!), we would love you to pass it to a friend, relative, neighbour or colleague or return to us in order for us to recycle.
12. HOLIDAY INSURANCE: We strongly urge you to ensure that you are properly covered whilst on holiday for personal accident, personal property and personal liability. Coastal Cottages offer a competitively priced scheme that you may find appropriate for only £20 for a week, (please see under the heading INSURANCE PLANS on the following page).
The following items will be found as standard in your holiday property.
If any of the following items are missing, please contact us or the owner of the property.
First Aid Kit
Iron & Ironing Board
Toaster (may vary with Aga cooking)
Crockery, Cutlery & Glasses for number property accommodates
1-2 Mixing Bowls/Basins
1-2 Vegetable Dishes
Bottle & Tin Opener
General Selection of Kitchen Utensils
Baking & Roasting Tin
Potato Peeler & Masher
Saucepan & Lid (Small + Medium +
1 or 2 additional large pans)
Place Mat per person or Table Cloth
Washing Line & Pegs or Airer
Fireguard (where necessary)
Duvets & Blankets
Starter Toilet Roll
Not Necessarily Provided
The following items may, or may not be provided in your holiday property.